Based in Bordon, Hampshire, we are a vibrant creative agency delivering marketing, design and digital consultancy. We are proud to work with brilliant local, national and international organisations, including SMEs, charities, schools and universities, consultancies, ecommerce companies, event companies and healthcare providers.
We focus on building long-lasting client relationships through honest, collaborative endeavour. Our dedication to customer service and results is reflected in our high client retention and referral rates. We love what we do and foster a happy, fun and hard-working team spirit! Whether delivering a new brand, an engaging ecommerce website, a stunning brochure or intelligent marketing strategy, we apply the same exacting standards to all projects.
We offer a stable, fun, hard-working environment in lovely offices at BASE Innovation Centre, Bordon, Hampshire. We work with interesting, diverse clients and are always looking for ways to improve what we do and to learn. We have a flat structure, welcoming ideas from everyone and working collaboratively as a team.
If working in a buzzy, creative environment where the work is as fast-paced as it is varied, with lots of opportunities to grow and develop sounds like a good fit for you, then we'd love to hear from you. Our current opportunities are shown below:
We always welcome approaches from talented individuals who are passionate about all things design, marketing and digital, and want to deliver excellence for our clients. If you are a freelancer who shares our ethos, please get in touch.
Working as part of our small, busy studio based at BASE Innovation Centre, Bordon, we are looking for a Digital Designer with a passion for great website design, user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design to join our growing team.
As a Digital Designer you will be a key team player, supporting the team in researching, planning, wireframing, and delivering exceptional websites that deliver for our clients. You may also have future aspirations to lead the Digital team as our agency continues to grow and we will support your personal and professional development towards this objective.
We pride ourselves on forging long-term relationships with clients to provide marketing, design and digital expertise to help meet their company objectives and support growth. We are lucky to work with some wonderful clients from a diverse range of sectors, from law firms to ecommerce businesses, dentists to logistics companies, and art galleries to events agencies. We take our responsibilities to delivering for them very seriously, whilst also having fun as a team and enjoying our work.
- Design of layouts across a range of digital media, including websites, ecommerce sites, email marketing and social media.
- Delivery of all aspects of projects from wireframes to development sites to final websites.
- Working with our Creative Director and Website Developer to design and deliver bespoke sites (coded by our developer) and WordPress and Wix sites (built by you and our Creative Director).
- Direct contact with clients to move projects forward, from early concept conversations, helping to develop brief and scope, to final delivery.
- Team collaboration across marketing, copywriting, design and digital to execute projects.
- A proven track record in user-centric digital development – with some great examples of work to share with us.
- A strong approach to creative concept development and a commitment to refining and developing to achieve the best results. To be comfortable presenting your work to the team and to clients and discussing developments.
- An understanding of the principles of UX/UI design and a passion for executing them to a high standard.
- A natural problem-solving nature, ready to get stuck in to help unpick complex messaging and integrations with our website developer, designer and account managers.
- Excellent organisational skills and fantastic attention to detail.
- Fastidious file management processes to ensure smooth running of projects and collaboration with other team members and freelancers as required.
- Great skills across Adobe CS programs such as: XD , Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Skills across other areas such as After Effects, WordPress, Wix, HTML/CSS, PhotoShop, Motion Graphics, Animated Gifs, Branding and illustration would be an advantage.
- An ability to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines and work well within a team.
- A commitment to keeping abreast of the digital design landscape and to nurturing your skills to achieve personal development objectives whilst enhancing our offering to our clients.
- As the agency continues to grow there may be an opportunity for the Digital Designer to build and manage the Digital Design team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary: £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year DOE
- Full time, permanent role (possibility to work reduced hours if preferred)
- A supportive, collaborative team ethos
- Modern, accessible office space at BASE Innovation Centre with free parking
- Funded training opportunities as well as ongoing on-the-job training
- 30 days’ paid holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with service
- Volunteering release day
- Company events
- Company sick pay
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for hybrid working arrangement
- Stakeholder pension scheme
If this sounds like an exciting role that you’d like to make your own, we would be delighted to hear from you. Apply in the first instance by sending your CV to Georgina Perry email@example.com along with your portfolio and a covering letter explaining what you think you can bring to the role.